With LCD Buyer, shipping LCDs is as easy as can be, for free!
Thanks for choosing LCD Buyer, your best choice for turning broken LCD screens into cash from excess inventory!
This specially constructed LCD shipping box was designed to protect your screens during shipping. Each box is intended to hold approximately 120 LCDs when full.
To ensure the highest payment for your LCDs, pack the items properly before shipping. Remember that the value for each shipment is determined by the number of LCD screens that power up and function properly, not just the total number of LCD screens sent.
Using Our LCD Shipping Boxes
- Place two LCD screens face-to-face positioned in the same direction, then place the two LCD screens in each slot.
- Once the box is full, seal the box shut with the orange security seal provided. This seal was designed to provide extra security to ensure that your items will not be tampered with.
- LCD Buyer covers your shipping costs. Simply contact your dedicated representative for your free, printable shipping labels. Print them out, affix them to your sealed box, and you’re ready to send.
- Using your most convenient UPS service, send your shipment to us at LCD Buyer. Please do not call UPS for a pick up, they will charge an additional fee that we are not able to reimburse.
- Once we receive your shipment, our expert tech specialists will process your items and you can look forward to a speedy payment by check, ACH/direct deposit, or PayPal!
No matter the question, our dedicated representatives are ready to help! Please contact us Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. EST by phone at 1.866.504.5437 or by email at email@example.com.