In the US, a smartphone screen is cracked nearly every half second, equaling 50 million screens a year!
Most are discarded with little more than the protective glass damaged.
Get the most for your broken glass LCD screens with LCD Buyer!
For over 5 years, LCD Buyer has made it its mission to ensure that every LCD module that can be recovered finds its way back to the market as a replacement part. This not only benefits our environment but also our partners – companies that repair smartphones.
New revenue streams have been created by
- Selling back broken screens
- Purchasing high-quality Certified Pre-owned devices to sell to their customers!
Comprehensive Services Portfolio
- Returns management and fulfillment
- Testing & grading
- Repair & refurbishment
- Asset recovery
- Trade-in & buyback
Market Segments Supported
- Consumer electronics
- Customer premises equipment (CPE)
- Enterprise network & data storage
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Point-of-Sale equipment
Commitment to Excellence
We work to exceed our customers’ expectations each day by providing high-quality, reliable services that create value for our customers. Our company culture is centered around our customers. We listen to our customers to understand their needs and expectations and we strive to develop and deliver premium services that deliver superior value for their businesses. Our commitment is based on the following key principles:
- Rigorous process management
- Associate empowerment and accountability
- Compliance with all quality management standards and requirements
- Continuous evaluation and measurement of quality objectives and targets
Health & Safety
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment
- Continuous training to enable associates to work safely
- Compliance with all governmental agencies, laws and regulations
- Continuous evaluation and measurement of health and safety objectives and targets
- Prioritization of reuse whenever possible
- Environmentally superior recycling methods
- Consistent focus on minimizing waste and prevention of pollution
- Compliance with all environmental laws and regulations
- Continuous evaluation and measurement of environmental objectives and targets
ISO 14001:2004 is the international specification for an environmental management system (EMS). It specifies requirements for establishing an environmental policy, determining environmental aspects and impacts of products/activities/services, planning environmental objectives and measurable targets, implementation and operation of programs to meet objectives and targets, checking and corrective action and management review.
OHSAS 18001:2007 is the international specification for an Occupational Health & Safety management system (OH&S). It specifies requirements for establishing a health and safety policy, determining risks and hazards of products / activities / services, planning objectives and measurable targets, implementation and operation of programs to meet objectives and targets, with continual improvement through corrective action and management review.
EPA WasteWise Partner
Wastewise helps organizations and businesses apply sustainable materials management practices to reduce municipal and select industrial wastes. Organizations can join WasteWise as a partner, endorser, or both. Partners demonstrate how they reduce waste, practice environmental stewardship, and incorporate sustainable materials management into their waste-handling processes. Endorsers promote enrollment in WasteWise as part of a comprehensive approach to help their stakeholders realize the economic benefits to reducing waste.
Reconext Global Map
Reconext LCD Processing Facility
1784 Pan American Street Suite 101
Calexico, CA 92231
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST