LCD Buyer.com Privacy Statement
Last Modified: March 1, 2017
2. Eligible Users. Use of the Website is governed by the laws of the United States. When you provide us with information, you acknowledge that the information will be stored and processed on servers located in the United States.
3. A Note to Parents. We are committed to protecting the safety of your children when they visit our Website. For this reason, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which applies to the online collection of personal information from children under the age of 13.
4. Information Collected By Us. You may access the Website as a visitor without completing a user registration and without providing us with your Personal Information. In order to submit a cell phone or other items to us, or to participate in certain sweepstakes or promotions, you must become a registered user. If you voluntarily complete a user registration, enter sweepstakes, contests or promotions, respond to surveys, sign up for newsletters, demonstrations or special offers, or send us communications, you will be required to provide us with Personal Information.
The following applies to children under the age of 13: We will not ask the child to disclose more Personal Information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity. At the parent’s request, we will disclose the general kinds of Personal Information we collect online from the child as well as the specific information collected from a child using the Website. We must verify the parent’s identity before providing this information.
We may from time to time share aggregated information (in a way that does not specifically identify your Personal Information) including, but not limited to data such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer and your browser software (i.e. Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.) and configuration used as well as any information submitted through or obtained by your interaction with the Website with our business partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties.
7. Use of Log Files. We use IP addresses (log files) to analyze trends, administer the Website, track the movement of users, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
9. Review of Personal Information and Revocation of Parental Consent. Parents of children under the age of 13 have the right to review the Personal Information we have collected from the child, to request that such Personal Information be deleted, and to refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s Personal Information. In order to revoke parental consent, the parent should contact us by email, phone or letter at:
Clover Technologies Group
Attention: Parental Consent Revocation
2700 West Higgins Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Revocation by a parent of consent to use Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 does not preclude the child from continuing to visit the Website, so long as such usage does not require disclosure of Personal Information.
12. Third Party Advertising. We may use third party advertising companies to place advertisements on our Website. These companies may use information (not Personal Information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to determine goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonpii.asp.
14. Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use industry standard procedures to safeguard Personal Information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. While we are committed to the security of your Personal Information, we cannot warrant or represent the security of your Personal Information.
16. California Privacy Rights. We comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003, California Business and Professional Code 22575 – 22579. If you are a California resident, we will, upon your written request, provide you with: (a) the names and addresses of all third parties to which LCD Buyer has disclosed your Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes; (b) the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and (c) if the nature of the third party direct marketer’s business cannot be reasonably determined by the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed. In order to obtain this information, please contact us at: Clover Technologies Group, LLC, Attention: California Privacy Rights, 2700 West Higgins Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169.